Friday, June 26, 2009

The King of Pop

I don't know a soul on the planet who didn't know Michael Jackson and love at least ONE of his many songs. I also don't know a single blogger or facebooker or twitterer who hasn't said something about the death of this reclusive, brilliant, tragic artist.

He is without doubt the artist of our lives. There will never be another like him. The world has lost one of its greatest talents. Elvis, Michael Jackson and John Lennon--I'm just beyond words, I feel like I've lost a family member and I know many others feel the same.

If there has been ONE positive thing about this, it is the absolute love that I feel coming out of everyone I know, for Michael Jackson. Yesterday, within two hours of his death, radio stations in Los Angeles were playing the hits, callers were waxing poetic about what Michael's music meant to their lives. EVERYONE has lost someone--everyone loved his music and him. I miss you, Michael. A lifelong friend and fan.

~Victoria

No comments: